Crystal Waters is located on the Wicklow/Wexford border. This service is registered to provide care for up to 3 young people aged 10 – 18. We offer specialized care for our young people, who are out of home for various reasons.
The house is comfortable, spacious and recently refurbished. It is in a secluded and peaceful location but is close enough to local amenities including beaches, cinema, quad biking, sports etc. to ensure our young people are not further isolated. We have 6 bedrooms, a sitting room, family access room, kitchen/utility room etc. The outdoor grounds are spacious and there is plenty of room for sports.
We offer a group living setting where our young people can engage in specific programmes to address past hurts and focus on how to ensure they can achieve their potential.
Programmes currently available at Crystal Waters:
- Specific home school tuition programmes to ensure the young people meet their full potential
- Individual behaviour support plans
- Daily and weekly plans
- Social skills Programme
- Hygiene programmes
- Self-confidence building programmes
- Therapeutic services
- Language support work
- Specialized key working programmes
- Independent living programmes
- Support work in line with outside therapists such as Speech and Language therapists
- Personal and room hygiene programmes
- Cooking programmes
- Education services